This website is operated by Domino Recording Company Ltd whose address is Domino Recording Company, PO Box 47029, London SW18 1EG.
The terms "we", "us", "our" and "ours" when used in this Privacy Statement mean Bang Bang Touring Services which includes both subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates or companies under the control of Bang Bang Touring Services.
The terms "you", "your" and "yours" when used in this Privacy Statement mean any user of this website.
IMPORTANT: BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL DATA TO US AND/OR BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW.
Scope of Privacy Statement
We are committed to the privacy and confidentiality of information provided by you to us. This Privacy Statement describes our current policies and practices with regard to Personal Data collected by us from you directly and/or through the website to the extent that such Personal Data is protected by applicable European data protection laws. The term "Personal Data" refers to the personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, e-mail address or mailing address.
Notification of changes to Privacy Statement
We are continually improving our methods of communication and adding new functionality and features to this website. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and changing nature of technology, our data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, we will notify you and the local data authority where required by law of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently.
Collection of Personal Data including e-mail addresses
You may choose to buy products from us or receive additional information from us. When you purchase our products or request additional information, we request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalised service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate post codes are received, we may use third party software to fix them.
Use of Personal Data
We will use your Personal Data to fulfil your requests and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post. When we ask for Personal Data it may include the following purposes:
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new acts, artists or products we will be promoting;
- We may send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you;
- We may send you requested information on our products and services;
- We may use your Personal Data for internal marketing purposes and market research; and
- We may use your Personal Data internally to administer this website and help us improve our services.
We hope you will be delighted with our products and services. However, if you do not wish to receive e-mails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, you can unsubscribe here
Anonymous data collected through the website
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website visitors view, the IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and the use of our website.
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use temporary 'cookies' that remain in the cookies file of the browser until the browser is closed.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is set to your browser and stored on your computers hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users' demographics.
Disclosure of your Personal data
We do not share, sell or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except as otherwise provided for in this Privacy Statement and under these limited circumstances:
- In order to update you with the information or products which you have requested. Personal Data may occasionally be transferred or shared with other companies within our group or third party companies who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for the purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
- We will keep your contact details on our database and may, from time to time, e-mail or post information to make you aware of similar products or services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the 'unsubscribe' procedure set above.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases or server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or the integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or the event of our sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
When appropriate, before disclosing Personal data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and comply with the applicable law.
Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your Personal Data, we will correct, amend or delete any Personal Data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the addresses give below.
Requests to delete Personal Data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
Transfer of data abroad
If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently United States), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
By visiting this website and communicating electronically with us, you consent to the processing and transfer of your Personal Data as set out in the Privacy Statement.
The laws of England and Wales govern any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the use of this website, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions. All actions of proceedings arising out of or relating to this Privacy Statement, its validity, performance, enforcement or breach, or the subject matter of this Privacy Statement may be heard in the courts of England and Wales and you hereby irrevocably consent and submit yourself to the personal jurisdiction of said courts for all such purposes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that breach of this agreement is taking place or originating.
We welcome comments about this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions about this Statement or any of our service, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com